Thursday 12 January 2017

P2(a) Setting Up equipment

Setting up equipment

For the part of the equipment, we needed two cameras and a tripod. We owned one camera and borrowed the other equipment that we needed from our school’s media room, in order to film our advertisement for Starbucks. We have to set this equipment up in location by using the correct IOS, the aperture in our cameras to shoot the effects and visions that we planned to have.

























This is the equipment booking sheet which my media teacher give me to fill for equipment to borrow out for a couple of days. The sheet shows that I have borrowed a Canon 7D Camera and battery for filming, I also asked for a 50mm f/1.8 Canon Human Eye Effect Lens for close-up shots. In addition, my partner has another camera, Canon EOS 760D with 18-135mm lens for normal filming. There are some examples below that I used the lens for. 


Cameras


















Canon 7D DSLR with 50mm f/1.8 human eye effect lens + Battery
- This is the camera we borrowed from our media teacher, this camera’s ISO can be up to 6400 which is really high for a standard camera. It has full-HD movie filming mode, which helps us to shoot better quality footages and easier to do the editing afterwards. 













EOS 760D with 18-135mm lens + Battery
This is the camera that we owned. It used for filming the normal shots.


Tripod - Velbon DV6000 tripod + carry bag

This helps me on capture the ideal shot in all different circumstances. I put the camera on the tripod and lock it, it helps me on high angle shots and without shaking. Overall, it supports my camera in a perfect position as long as I wish to.

No comments:

Post a Comment