Thursday 12 January 2017

P5 Certification Classification Based on Feedback

Below are the graphs I was able to access for the total results of my questionnaire, which I designed in order to properly establish a correct age certification for my short film 'Here After Us'. the first question was about the age rating, and the others are about the performances of each section that I have edited to the short film. As a result, the questionnaire worked quite well and allowed me to see what people are thinking after watched. 









I asked the first question about the certification of the film. It is a 100% U rate in 8 responses. The reasons behind can be seen from the answer on the last question. They think this is a drama type of short film and the mood is between sad and romance. This short film doesn't contain any violence, drugs, or bad languages like I said before. They gave a quite high rating for my editing skills though, however I think the short film can be improved by their comments.


Here is my draft letter to the BBFC:



My final film certification:

As you can see from the questionnaire, there is a 100% of respondent are rated it as 'U', ultimately I give my film a Universal certification. Below is a screenshot from the official BBFC website, which states that what are suitable and should have in U films.



No comments:

Post a Comment