Thursday 12 January 2017

P2(d) Following Production Processes

Meaning and purpose
In this section, I am going to talk about some of my shots in the trailer that I have produced with different lenses and cameras by showing out screenshots example from my video. I will also talk about a diary between myself and my crew (actors). 


Diary

This is our last unit in our two years media course. I worked with my teammate Molly along these 2 years, and I found it quite successful by watching our products and results. This is a unit which allows us to choose to produce a short film/prevention video/music video/trailer as our final product. We decided to use the trailer as the topic of this unit because we have never try to produce a trailer type of video and we like use this opportunity to challenge ourselves. As we have gained lots of experience through these a year and a half, we clearly knew what we have to do at the following stage. We found Marco, Gladys, Bosco as our actors again fro this unit, this is because they helped us before for the previous video and they are willing to be our actors again.

During the process of filming, we found out that the biggest issue was the time schedule again. As I mentioned in the previous video, we are from a different form of years of students in school, which means that we are not having lessons together, then we have to find ways to make the filming process go smooth. However, we gained experience from the previous video. It makes the communication goes better compared to the previous time. As the days of our final exams are getting close, we decided to film mostly in our free-time such as after school and weekends to continue our filming section. In this unit, I think Molly and I have produced the best script that we had ever had. It makes us easier to find out the scenes that are able to film by using the same location. We reminded our actors two days ahead the filming day and told them what the scene was about. At the end, we worked it quite well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment