Thursday 12 January 2017

P3(a) Logging Rushes and Creating Edit Decision List

Meaning & Purpose: In this area, I am going to talk about my editing timeline in Premiere Pro CS5, the software that I used for my video editing, by explaining in detail with screenshots. The screenshots should be able to show my working process, the way that I began my editing and organize my footages.


Aspect ratio film, the image above shows the television or screen aspect ratio, such as 4:3, 16:9, and 21:9. Most of the television and computer monitor and using an aspect ratio of 16:9 currently, which offers a perfect fit for high definition television shows. The aspect ratio of 4:3 normally appears on some old television because the old televisions are square size. In addition, 21:9 of aspect ratio is always being used in video editing. Therefore, I have to choose the right one when I was setting up the Adobe Premiere Pro document for the final music video because it is not able to change the aspect ratio inside the software after I have made the document.

After finish filming our materials for my music video advert editing, I have to watch all of them again and organize the footages well by naming the folders in scene and name in order to make them become more neatly. I also deleted the ones which don't have the quality as good as I want. I separated them into different scenes by using my script planning. It is vital to name these materials because it helps me to use less time to look for the footage that I want to use during the video editing in Premiere Pro CS5. 





As I following these steps to create a video edit file in Premiere Pro CS5. Firstly, I have to click 'New Project' to create which is obvious as the button is there. Then, I have to select the place that I am going to save my editing at and make the folder name. Personally, I set it as my unit17 folder and named it as 'Starbucks music video advert'. finally, I have to choose the quality and tv size of the video which I set it as 'HDV 1080p24'.



No comments:

Post a Comment